We need your help! In order to continue to support our nominated field projects, we need to continue to raise the funds to send out to the project co-ordinators.
But we can’t do this alone, and this is where you come in. The funds that you, our supporters, raise for us are hugely appreciated by ourselves, by our field projects, and perhaps most of all by the rhinos themselves (just don’t take it personally if the rhinos don’t always show it!).
There are lots of ways you can help raise funds – here are just some examples and ideas:
- Tanya from South Africa organised a collection at her liquor store and also ran a raffle.
- A number of people have organised a golf day for their friends, family and work colleagues.
- Music group RokSkool held a singing night for their pupils, with all proceeds coming to Helping Rhinos.
- How about a cake sale at your place of work? Ask colleagues to bake cakes (or just buy them from a shop!) and donate them to be sold on a special day. You can run a raffle at the same time too. People always seem prepared to pay for cake!
- Take part in a sponsored event. You don’t have to climb Kilimajaro (of course you can if that’s the type of challenge you are after), but you can also participate in a bike ride or a run – even a marathon if you are feeling fit!
- Ask your local pub to host a pub quiz in aid of charity.
- Suggest to your child’s school that they could have a rhino theme day. There are lots of activities that help with learning and also allow the children to raise some funds – all while they have fun doing it.
- Car boot sales. Empty your attic or cellar of all those items you didn’t even know were still there, sell them on and donate the profits.
Let us help you
The possibilities are endless – but you’re not on your own! Send us an e-mail to email@example.com or via our Contact Us page and let us help you with ideas and suggestions on how you can raise funds to help stop rhino poaching and to help save the rhino .
We really appreciate your support and couldn’t do what we do without you – THANK YOU