WELCOME TO THE HELPING RHINOS ADOPTION CENTRE
Adoptions are a great way to help our partner programmes continue their work caring for rhinos including baby orphans, training anti-poaching dogs and sponsoring the work of the only all-female anti-poaching unit in the world.
You can choose to:
- Adopt a northern white rhino, the rarest mammal in the world with just two individuals remaining
- Sponsor Black Mamba, South Africa’s first all-female anti-poaching unit
- Adopt a rhino orphan, baby rhinos being cared for by humans after their mum was mercilessly killed by poachers
- Adopt an APU dog, the K9 unit who work on the frontline of rhino poaching
- Adopt Thandi and family, the miraculous poaching survivor and her rhino calves
Adoptions also make a fantastic gift for your friend, loved one, relative or colleague.
SPECIAL OFFER ON FAMILY & FRIENDS ADOPTIONS
It’s now even easier for you to encourage your family and friends to join you in our rhino adoptions programme. Plus, you’ll pay a discounted price! When you add up to two friends to your adoption, you’ll only pay half price for each added friend. We’ll send all of you a certificate with each of your names on, factsheets and regular updates on your adoption direct to your inbox.